- Has studied bioengineering and psychology and has done research in biology, showing interest in intra-species communication from single-celled organisms to human beings.
- Desmond Morris and Konrad Lorentz facilitated his discovery of Eric Berne and Transactional Analysis.
- Psychotherapist under supervision, certified by the Romanian Federation for Psychotherapy, in his final stage of training for the CTA exam (Certified Transactional Analyst).
- Runs his own counseling and coaching firm.
- Loves strawberry ice cream, rugby (Fidji), american football (Green Bay Packers) punk rock (Rancid, The Queers, The Ramones, SKA-P), and is also a fan of Rapid Giuleşti, FC St. Pauli and Rayo Vallecano de Madrid.
Workshop delivered during the conference:
“United States of Ego” (Sunday, November 2nd, 9.00 – 11.00)